Delayed Announcement for those of you that don't already know I have relocated my family to Spain. This has meant the spring trip has not been planned so ahead of time. The move happened less than 2 weeks ago and the commute to the shop in London has been so for so good. I think a travel suit is needed and perhaps a Cotton or a Linen for Spain :-)
Escaping the never-ending London winter, I'm heading west in search of spring, carrying my best selection of cloths with me.
The selection will include
• Best of British lightweight and reliable business wear medium weight worsteds these are essential staples for your wardrobe if you don’t have a couple of British worsteds they’re a very wise investment that last.
• Vintage linens, amazing texture yarn dyed for extra depth of colour that improves with age.
• Worsted spun cotton resists creasing for a cleaner look. Until now cotton never draped like this but now cotton suit is a great option.
• Luxury yarns blended to make some other the most beautiful colour palette’s perfect to try our in new deconstructed jacket.
• The Deconstructed jacket is a must have travel companion for business trips and holidays. It makes up beautifully in lightweight wool worsted, cotton or linen and even cashmeres for the ultimate well cut blanket ☺
The full itinerary is below I will be looking forward to seeing customers new, old or simply curious to know come your all welcome!
Los Angeles – Wednesday 03rd- Friday 05th - The Sunset Tower Hotel at 8358 Sunset Boulevard
Vancouver - Friday 05th- Saturday 06th - The Fairmont Hotel 900 West Georgia Street
New York Sunday 06th - Tuesday 09th - The Benjamin at 125 East 50th Street
If any of you would like to come and visit me or make an appointment please do get in touch, as there are still some appointments available.